We choose performers who are friendly and like to hang out with our guests. Workshops are geared to group participation and interaction. You are surrounded by a warm and friendly community, eager to welcome first timers.
and Music Lovers
For Musicians – The FP Acoustic Getaway will keep you going all day and night.
- Three days packed with learning, jamming, performing and sharing your music.
- Getaway extension every Memorial Day Monday – 1 extra day of unstructured community. Food, conversation, and spontaneous music.
- Our “Big Vocalotto*” is a lottery where the lucky winners get to perform on the main stage at the big concert. (*Warning: “Vocalotto” is not a real word, so don’t bother looking it up.)
- Our Getaway guests will be choosing one talented performer from their number to be featured at the next Getaway. It can be you!
For Non-Musicians and Music Lovers – You’ll find fun, learning and activities throughout the weekend.
- Three great concerts, dozens of workshops.
- No need to play an instrument to enjoy and contribute.
- Plenty of non-musical workshops, such as crafts, book club, massage, and outdoor recreation.
For Families – we have a full schedule of activities – Climbing Wall, Low Ropes, Archery, Candlemaking and more. Kids are also enthusiastically invited to partake in the “adult” workshops and concerts.