12 and under: Free - must be accompanied by a paying parent/guardian
13–16: must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
All sales are final.
Last year on your surveys, you let us know that you wanted a better way to handle handouts, the open mic sign-up, and lunch and dinner. The committee would like to thank you for putting up with our growing pains and we are tickled pink that we can offer you the following at the time that you register:
For $10 you can purchase paper copies of all handouts which will be held for you in your name, available when you check in on Saturday morning. Electronic copies of the handouts will be available for download for free.
Lunchtime Open Mic Contest Sign-Up
Attendees will be able to "put their name in the hat" when they register for the fest. Twelve names will be randomly chosen. The list of those chosen will be posted by the registration desk by the end of the first workshop. The twelve will each play one song during the lunch break. The winner of the contest will perform a song at Saturday night's concert.
Meat or vegan options for meals will be available for purchase.
- A lunch buffet will be available to purchase for $12.
- A dinner buffet will be available to purchase for $18.
The Poi Lounge will be open all day for you to get a beverage.
Make a Donation to the Uke Fest
consider making a donation to the New Jersey Uke Fest. Donations can be as small as $1 or any larger amount. Donations are tax deductible. If you donate $250 or more, The Folk Project (NJUF's parent organization) will send you a letter confirming your donations for your tax records.
Volunteer at the Fest
The committee can't run this festival on our own. Please think about helping out. Offer up 1 hour of your time while at the fest. We will need help stuffing swag bags, getting attendees registered, watching the registration desk. When you register, check the "I want to volunteer" box and our volunteer coordinator will contact you to find the best time for you to volunteer.
Join the Folk Project
The NJUF is a division of The Folk Project. The FP has events all year round including:
- a weekly concert series called The Minstrel;
- a twice monthly contra dance called Swingin' Tern;
- a monthly music party at a members homes;
- a twice yearly Acoustic Getaway weekend—concerts, jams, workshops;
- a TV show called Horses Sing None of It—available on cable, and the web;
- and yes, the New Jersey Uke Fest.
A special offer is available to first-time Folk Project members. If you join the Folk Project when you register for Uke Fest, you will get $10 off of your first year's membership:
- Individual Membership with Email Newsletter Delivery: $10
- Individual Membership with Snail-Mail Newsletter Delivery: $15
- Family Membership with Email Newsletter Delivery: $15
- Family Membership with Snail-Mail Newsletter Delivery: $20