Ridge Kennedy & The A-List
Swingin' Tern presents Ridge Kennedy with The A-List
Regardless of the CDC rating [currently at Orange], dance masks [N/KN-95 or surgical] are required on all dance lines for the August 6th dance.
Proof of vaccination must be presented at the door or may be sent in advance—see full Covid protocol below.
The A-List features Amy Beshara on fiddle and Annie Edden on piano.
- Proof of Covid Vaccination required—remember to bring your vaccine card to show at the ticket desk. You will be turned away if you do not have a CDC Covid Vaccination card indicating you have been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks.
- Regardless of the CDC rating [currently at Orange], dance masks [N/KN-95 or surgical] are required on all dance lines for the August 6th dance. Please bring your own N95 equivalent or surgical mask—we’ll have extra masks at the ticket desk if you forget.
- We are maintaining a roster of dancers that have been vaccinated to speed admission at future dances. If you are not already on our vaccine list, you may expedite entry by sending an image of your Covid Vaccination card in advance to Doug at dheacock at aol dot com and we will have your name on the roster. We are asking for email addresses should there be a need to contact you about an issue at the dance.
- Please arrive early. We ask for your patience at check-in.
- We will have some individually wrapped snacks for the break. You are welcome to bring your own snacks—if you plan to share, please make sure they are individually wrapped.
- Please bring your own water bottle with your name on it. We will not be providing a punch bowl.
- 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Beginner's Workshop
- Learn the basics or help the newcomers.
- 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- The main event.